1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Monster's Holistic path of Healing

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by Happy Monster, Aug 7, 2007.

1. kateykate

kateykate Well-Known Member

:lol: cos it's friday! What'd you eat?

2. guava

guava Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Is that all it takes? :evil:

So where are you going on your next date then? Hang gliding, rock climbing, roller blading?

3. Happy Monster

Happy Monster Well-Known Member

Chocolate on Friday!! :o

Almost by accident I met up with another date this afternoon. We've talked online and on the phone a few times as well. I was in town shopping and I just rang her to see how she was and she was in town as well. So we just met up for a coffee and it was cool. It didn't feel like a date (which is a good thing), just two friends meeting up for a coffee. I didn't think and don't think she feels more than friendship and so that's all I expect and if anything else happens then that's great.

I'm seeing some friends for a drink tonight as it's beautiful weather here and I didn't see anyone else this weekend. I've invited the woman I met too tonight and she sounded quite keen to join us, but we will see if she comes or not.

It's much easier when you approach it as something more casual and friendly. :)

4. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Sounds as if you're in the midst of a fine weekend. I hope it works out with the girl.

5. Happy Monster

Gorgeous weather yesterday and today, actually a little too hot for me as it's been around 28c in England (don't think it's quite that much in Nottingham though!).

I've been enjoying watching the football at Euro 2008. The first great game tonight with Holland v Italy. :)

I'm meeting another woman from the dating site that I've been talking to tomorrow after work. We'll see how it goes..

6. Happy Monster

Well.. Met the woman from the site up and we just went to a nice pub for a soft drink and then we had some food as we were both hungry. We had a good time chatting and I made her laugh a bit. And we both talked about the fact that we were really different and I don't think either of us 'fancied' the other. We'll see if we will be friends.

I sense a pattern..

7. xingcat

xingcat Well-Known Member

No pattern, I'm sure, just a series of meetings. You had a nice time with someone nice, so that's a pretty good thing, I'd think! :)

8. Butterflyer

Butterflyer Well-Known Member

I agree.... I've heard people with a lot of bad stories, and so far your meetings all sound so civilized. I'm sending good wishes your way!:tu:

9. Justitia

Justitia Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Wow! A lot to catch up with... you have been a very busy young man. All those dates!!!! I am sooo glad you are doing the on-line dating thing -- and not holding back and just putting yourself out there. Sounds like you've been sending a lot of e-mails out and you've been meeting a lot of women... That is great! Keep it up :tucool:

Your social life has been reaching very full proportions on all fronts. :cool:

I haven't yet been able to go back far enough into your journal to learn -- but are you in school? Have you decided not to work for a while? The last time I read in your journal you were at a new job - they like you very much but you were not so sure you liked the job... what is happening with that?

I guess I will have to go back to look.

Anyway -- of the 3 pics of you you took, I would use the middle one for your on-line dating site. They are all great pictures but I think the middle one would draw women in the most.

Guava seems to have hit things right in the pressure when not talking department.... But I am sure the more you date the more that sense of awkward silences will go away.

And that you-tube of the elephant -- that was pretty unbelievable... more than that even... Just shows how no obstacle can not be overcome....

I am sorry about your sneezes -- like Butterflyer, I have been on allergy pills for 15 years (not antihistamines -- but still --- allergy pills. No bad side effects. Probably forestalled the sinus infection I am coping with these days.

I hope to get back here more but I am not sure how much I will but I will try to check in as often as I can...

Good for you Richard -- you are really doing wonderfully :claphigh::claphigh:

10. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

heya happy.... how's life?? missed ya round here!

11. Happy Monster

Hiya..

Up and down a bit at the moment. The high and lows of dating are really affecting me emotionally. :blank: I've now been on 5 dates, I would have liked to have had a 2nd date with two of them, but unfortunately none of them felt the same way. It does seem to get easier and feel less pressured now, but not getting any more successful at it yet.

It also is taking all my focus at the moment, as well as that I've had a couple of male housemates move in who seem cool, been for a drink with them.

However the consequence of all this is that I've not had chance to do any hypnotherapy setting up work, or been to Yoga. I just can't seem to focus on it. I think part of me is thinking this is 'selfish time' where I do things for me.. If that makes sense!

Justitia, I'm still at the same job, just ticking over for now and using the good money. I want to set up the hypnotherapy but my mind is not in the right place right now.

Sorry I've not been around too much, things have been busy and changeable here..

12. Justitia

Justitia Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

That's a very good sign :nod:

13. Happy Monster

Nothing new to report. Social stuff is taking up all my time.

14. xingcat

xingcat Well-Known Member

You're a Party Monster, then? :D

15. Justitia

Justitia Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

I am imagining you are having a LOT of fun!!!! :D

But we really miss you...:cry:

16. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

:wave:

heya happy. miss you!!! hope everything's going splendidly.

17. Maya

Maya Well-Known Member

:wave: Hey Happy... where are you?