1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Places to order protein in Bulk?

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by The1andonly, Dec 7, 2009.

1. The1andonly

The1andonly Active Member

I like ordering a lot of my protein in bulk and at good prices....I tried using trueprotein.com the first time the protein was fine and it had an ok taste....the second time around I made an even bigger order (about 16 OZ) and even though I thought I ordered the same protein I had order before when I got my order I found the taste was horrific, turned out I made a mistake and instead of ordering strawberries and creams i ordered "natural strawberries and cream".......The taste is like night and day, and since I wont get a refund (which I totally understand), I think is time to find a new place to order protein.....can any of you recommend any place where I can get good tasting protein (taste is important for me) at better prices than the GNC or vitamin shop?

2. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

If you have a Discover card you can use their ShopDiscover website program to get 15% cash back bonus on purchases at GNC.com. Also their Gold Card program is another 20% off if you buy from them during the first 7 days of the month. I purchase two or three of the flavors. I like the Vanilla Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein and also the Mixed Berry. And my favorite is the Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standardâ„¢ Double Rich Chocolate.

3. Sea2Sea

Sea2Sea Active Member

I am a big At large nutrition fan, but if you really want to save some money and buy in true bulk, Click on the Mass nutrition banned above, they have Scivation Whey in ten pound boxes.. the only flavor i have tried is the vaniliia, but its pretty good and you wont get a better per serving cost...

If Chris from ATL is reading this, I hope you consider ten pound Nitrean and Optician !!!! :tucool:

4. mcfc98

mcfc98 Well-Known Member

5. themethod88

themethod88 Active Member

I'm fairly new to the scene but I've tried a few different protein powders over the years, and while I was a fan of BSN Syntha-6 for a bit, I can't say enough good things about Nitrean from ALN. I've just finished a jug of chocolate and I have strawberry coming tomorrow or Wednesday, but I can tell you that from ALL of their products have tasted great to me: chocolate Nitrean, chocolate Opticen, mint chocolate Novus bars, and Cherry Results. All good stuff :tucool: