1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Free online coaching VIA Chad Waterbury!

Discussion in 'Weight Training/Bulking' started by bradh, Mar 27, 2006.

1. MannishBoy

MannishBoy Senior Member

I had good results. You can go back to last summer in my journal. Here're my pics. I think I leaned out.

Also, KT's got a link in his sig to his journal. See the last page for pics of him and others who did it.

EDIT: Oops, KT took it out of his sig. Link to his journal.

2. karatetricker

karatetricker Well-Known Member

Check my sig. And while I found it leaned me out moreso than I've ever been in my life, it also got me in the best shape physically I've probably ever been, or at least since my H.S. wrestling days.

I too may run this again before summer. Just don't know if I can pull it off in my current gym. Too many people, not enough equipment.

3. hemburger

hemburger Well-Known Member

Its an amazing routine if you want to cut down our fat. I went from 162 lbs to 155 lbs, and most of it was fat loss. at the time of starting I must have been about 14 - 16 %bf, and dropped down to a state where I had 4 abs visible.

The results are *guaranteed* provided you follow the TDawg2.0 diet, (reduced carb). Though they mention in the article that there is no vegetarian version for TDawg, I had excellent results. I would suggest anyone to do this plan. Its 8 weeks of fun.

4. bradh

bradh Well-Known Member

WSP is a VERY demanding routine and not for the faint of heart. I might do it myself pretty soon but i will be excluding the HIIT sessions. I would burnout in no time doing both the demanding workouts and HIIT sessions.

5. RyanK

RyanK Active Member

You know, I might just start this next week. I've been looking for a set workout/diet and this would be perfect. It definetely looks like an ultra challenging routine, but seeing my current lack of progress with my own routine ultra challenging might be just what I need.

Thankfully KT already went through this so theres his thread to compare to.

6. MannishBoy

MannishBoy Senior Member

My journal also has it tracked starting on post 100 or so if you want another account.

Also, the actual article this evolved into from the 4 locker room posts that original came out is here. The 4 threads have a lot of people's questions and reactions to workouts, so they are good reading as well, however, I liked the one big article for setting up my plan a bit better.

7. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Well-Known Member

Hey guys -- Thanks for the update on your results! I remember when you all started this program, I was wondering how things would turn out -- Looks like you all made some nice progress on the program.

Mannish, KT ... Just looked at your journals .... You guys are definately doing something right. :tucool:

8. karatetricker

karatetricker Well-Known Member

Thanks. The program works. End of story. Of course, it's brutal, so you have to be willing to push through some of the most insane workouts ever.

And just note, my diet was very loose during the entire program and I drank alcohol anywhere from 1-3 nights/week I believe. I can only imagine how much more success I'd have had with a stricter diet.