1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

forums weirdness

Discussion in 'Technical' started by leftyx, Oct 29, 2009.

1. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

I'm at work and looking at JSF forums. When I click into a forum and then into a post something weird is happening. I've always used the "back" arrow of IE7 to back up to the forums listing. But for some reason today I have to click the "back" button 3 times before it responds. I click it once and nothing happens. I click it again and the ad, under the six banner ads, changes. I click it again and it finally takes me back to the forums posts list.

Like I said, I'm at work and maybe they're doing something but I've never experienced this happening at work before. Or anywhere.

2. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

Nothing has changed on the forum, and I can't duplicate what you are describing. I suspect it's a browser or an issue with your computer. Try clearing your cache and then rebooting your computer.

3. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

Interestingly enough I cannot delete the Browsing History or any of the Temporarly Files. The "Delete" button is greyed out on my browser.

I did a reboot, but that alone wasn't enough to halt the weirdness. I suspect it's something to do with IE7 here where I work.

I checked out other sites and it's only JSF.com that I problems with. I didn't check every site on the Interwebs but of the few I did, only JSF.com gave me that problem. Like I said...weirdness.

Definitely something they did at work. JSF.com is fine on 2 computers at home. So no problem.

#3 leftyx, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2009