1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Fitness Log (A spreadsheet to track your progress)

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by adi, Jun 25, 2004.

1. backld

backld Well-Known Member

Hello,

This is a great spreadsheet. I'd like to be able to track cholesterol and sodium. I read through the posts and at one time you were talking about adding those fields or how can I add those?

Thanks

2. Neophyte55

Neophyte55 Active Member

Thank you for this excellent tool! It blows mine away.

3. J-Dub

J-Dub Active Member

I seem to be having some trouble. I have opened the spreadsheet and viewed all of the sample data successfully but when I go to start my own spreadsheet I am having trouble. I can reset the data, enter my name, enter the date (m/d/yy) and when I click out of the date field the spreadsheet locks up on me. The first page goes transparent and I can see the cells from the other pages scattered around the screen. I am using Excel 2003 and I do choose to enable the macros when the spreadsheet opens. I am doing something stupid???

Thanks for your help, this tool looks fantastic!

JW

EDIT: OK, I was wrong, it does not lock up. The spreadsheet does have some sort of graphics issue once I tab out of "start date" but it allows me to keep entering data. I navigated to a different tab and then back to the setup tab and the graphic issue seemed to go away. I will let you know if I have any further issues. Thanks for the spreadsheet!

#163 J-Dub, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  4. brentwalker

brentwalker Active Member

Is Adi still around?

I would like to suggest changes to the spreadsheet but do'nt want to go into the detail if he is not around. Please reply if so.

5. coalfacerec

coalfacerec Member

Coalface Log: Excel Fitness Tool

Hi all,

I'd like to throw around my own attempt at an Exercise / Fitness log...

It can be found at any of the following http://www.coalfacerec.org - please check it out - it's been a side hobby for the past 7-8 months (very part-time ;) ), so it'd be good to show it the light of day.

I've ambitiously got the following URLs too - I *am* taking the venture seriously... :)

www.excelfitnesslog.com
    www.exerciselogger.com

It's a spreadsheet that logs up to 26 exercises, but has some advanced function like graphing up to 6 variables via drop down menus, access to practically any exercise and fitness stats conceivable... upload to a leaderboard, assign training programs to your log and follow instructions each day. Anyway enough! Let me know.

ben(AT)coalfacerec.org

Thanks,
    Ben

#165 coalfacerec, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011