1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

First Small improvements

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by Jingo, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Jingo

Jingo Well-Known Member

Hiya's!

Thought i'd post up these pics as it's the first real comparison ones i have. I think it's showing some small improvement, specificly around the belt/waist line. Obveously they aren't identical positions but close enough. The dates are on the pics.
    When i took the 2nd one i got my girlfriend to take some front and side ones from a fixed position, so hopefully as i go forward i will have some decent comparison pics to well, compare with :)

I've been keeping my journal right here on Johns boards -

Jingo's Journal

Feel free to go post a comment :) it gets lonely there sometimes hehe, but it's good to see the viewed count creep up, knowing people are reading it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ChrisAndNat

ChrisAndNat Well-Known Member

Keep it up man,

I took an old floor lamp and made a simple mount for my cam, might try that.

Use rubber bands or something to hold it steady, ill take a pic of mine for u if u want.

3. Jingo

Jingo Well-Known Member

how do you actually take the picture tho? mine doesn't have a timer, so i can't just set it and step away. I could use my webcam and click the mouse, but the quality is pretty poor.