1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Fatty to Notsofatty....

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by T-1 Sella, Feb 22, 2010.

1. T-1 Sella

T-1 Sella Active Member

The first day...oh man 3-3-09 235 lbs that was looking back the best day of my life. It was the day I started my transformation.

I included my 90 day results from doing p90x and the pictures that I sent in as my final ones for the million dollar body challenge with beachbody(didnt win). at 175lbs

Just signed up with Aram for personal training....gonna bulk!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

#1 T-1 Sella, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  2. george mavridis

george mavridis Active Member

That's fantastic, I am where you started, an some so it's good to see what hard work & dedication can achieve.

3. nanopelican

nanopelican Active Member

haha, that's an awesome transformation.

4. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

:eek: wow that is insane. way to go!! :claplow::bow:

5. adonys

adonys Active Member

WOOOOW amazing transformation.
    what are you current stats
    Everybody seems to be having good results with Mastover,he is a nice person,(but i *personally* wasnt satisfied with the services)
    anyway all the best.:D

6. needachange

needachange Active Member

Now that's a helluva transformation! Amazing progress, congratulations.

How tall are you?

7. T-1 Sella

T-1 Sella Active Member

I just signed up with him that was all diet and P90X....I signed up with Mastover to better develop and bulk up a bit.

8. KT Monahan

KT Monahan Active Member

Wow. Just wow. :bow:

9. 3x_umar

3x_umar Active Member

f***in amazing..

if thats not a winning body then i dont know wat is. JUST....Wowwwww......

10. teamhwn

teamhwn Well-Known Member

This may seem like a harsh question but at your biggest, when you first started, how in the world did you do P90X ? I tried it for a few days and 60 minutes of pulls and pushups for someone out of shape, no way. To me P90X was for people already in shape and want to go to the next level.

Whatever you did worked but what did you do exactly ???

amazing results. P90X needs to put you in the infomercial.

11. needachange

needachange Active Member

I'm assuming he probably started out using bands for pull ups (or assisted) and doing pushups on his kness. You can progress pretty quickly if you stick to it.

Have you ever seen The Biggest Loser? Some of the workouts they do on that show are equally if not more demanding than P90X and those contestants are a lot heavier.

12. T-1 Sella

T-1 Sella Active Member

I did the P90X from start to finish. When I started. I did one pull up...one....and yes for the first half of the first round I used the resistance bands. I can still remember my wife laughing at me as I could only do one. It was mentally draining as you think you are waaaaay stronger than you really are. The pushups were no knees. Just not too many. 25 standard tops that first couple of times. I think I was only able to do about 150 total thru all the exercises, it was real tough. But thru eating correctly and continuing to press play, the strength came. I was doing close to 400 total push-ups (thru all push up exercises) during the chest and back dvd towards the end of my third round.

My first day after....I had Icy hots all over my chest and my arms. I was in some serious serious pain. But I went back at it the next day. You will see if you push yourself the pain goes away.

13. KT Monahan

KT Monahan Active Member

Seriously, you need to get in on those commercials.

Someone get Tony Horton on the line. :)

14. smuhhh

smuhhh Well-Known Member

damn dude. nice one! hard to beleive that took 3 months. Did you follow the P90X diet suggestions? I was going to do the program but I got so confused with their food system that i got bored and didn't do it. Anyways, congrats, have fun bulking.

15. raptor

raptor Well-Known Member

16. T-1 Sella

T-1 Sella Active Member

The initial "change" took 3 months....but I pretty much stayed the same for like 4 months as you can see in the pics.....thus the need to do something else.... I didnt follow the diet plan.. I need something completely outlined for me. I literally had chicken fish brown rice sweet potatoes (an occassional sushi day) and a whole crap load of water every day. Primarily because I didnt know about the nutritional aspect of what I was doing....just what I heard. I kinda wished I followed it or did a bit more research into nutrition as I may have had different results....but I wouldnt change anything as this is how you learn...trial and error...

The bulking with Aram is working....I am up 10lbs in two weeks eating a ton of food...and on a weightlifting program that has me feeling better and better...

17. norwegianpumper

norwegianpumper Active Member

As I wrote you on PM - amazing transformation. This is one of my favourite transformation pictures!

Can you write something about amount of KCAL, protein, carb, fat on workoutdays and restdays you had?