1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Exhausted

Discussion in 'Weight Training/Bulking' started by hwahll, Feb 4, 2004.

1. hwahll

hwahll Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.
    I started the Max OT program on moday, and its so fun doing it. I can almost feel my muscles develop 24/7 :claplow:
    But there is one thing. I feel so tired all the time, except between ca. 3-5 pm. (luckily, because I do my workout somewhere between 3-5 pm) When I`m at work I just feel like sleeping. And the same in the evening. Is this normal? I`m used to work out, but maybe not this hard. Im fully commited to do this 26-week program, and I hope my body soon will get used to this. What is it that makes me so tired? Is it the hard workout, or maybe the change in diet? I sleep about 6-7 hours. (before I started the program I got about 4-6 hours sleep)
    Thanks for answering.

hwahll

2. tankhead

tankhead Well-Known Member

You might not be eating enough, especially protein. Are you eating a meal just before that 3:00pm time. If you are and it is mostly carbs it might be sending your body to la-la land. Try eating more protein rich foods. Also try getting more sleep like 8 hours min. The new routine does put quite amount of stress on the body (good stress) but to compensate your body needs plenty of rest, plenty of protein, and plenty of water (one gallon). Now go out there and show us what you're made of. Go 'head, get. :flex:

3. map200uk

map200uk Well-Known Member

26 weeks, isnt that a bit long for a routine? Isdnt it best to change every 12 weeks even if that only means changing the sets : reps slightly

Mark

4. hwahll

hwahll Well-Known Member

Yes, ofcourse. Read the max ot program. It changes several times during the 26 weeks