1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Evil's Comeback!

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by Evil Hx Coupe, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Evil Hx Coupe

Evil Hx Coupe Well-Known Member

Hello there everyone,

Well, I fell off the wagon for awhile and that's gained me a good 20lbs+. I'm now up to 185lbs from the 166lbs I managed to dropped down to.

So, now I'm back :nod: , and this time I'm going all the way to the magic 10%. I've already been eating cleaner this past week, but the official cutting plan starts tomorrow, and I wanted to start keeping track of progress here and in my spreadsheet so you guys can help through the process.

Wish me luck.

J.

Current Goal: 170Lbs by August 23rd 2005.

#1 Evil Hx Coupe, Jul 4, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2005
  2. Evil Hx Coupe

So here's my starting point.

Weight - 186.5Lbs
    Body Fat - ???
    Height - 5'7"

Attached pics from last night. I'll be updating this afternoon with my workout and food intake for the whole day.

Attached Files:

3. Gila Monster

Gila Monster Well-Known Member

Looking quite muscular! :tu:
    Are those before or after pics?

4. Evil Hx Coupe

Thanks. These are before pics. Getting started today :)

5. Evil Hx Coupe

Day went pretty good. Did 30 mins of med-high intensity cardio in the morning, ate 1900 cals 44/37/19.

I had planned to go to the gym today but my friend stood me up. I decided not to go with anyone anymore and workout like I used to (by myself)... It didnt really throw off my week because I was only going to do a little bit of everything to kinda get back into it. I guess I'll just start my real workout tomorrow and skip the getting back into part.

Off to bed in about an hour, need to get that sleep so I can hit the cardio hardcore in the morning. :claphigh: for a good 1st day.

6. Evil Hx Coupe

Today has been a great day. I kinda missed all the junky food and stuff the first two days, but today I started feeling like I hadnt felt in a long time. I love how I feel about myself when I start eating the right things, and I know that I'm not damaging my body.... So glad to be back :jumping: .

Anyways, I'm not done with eating today and havent gone to the gym yet, but so far 1345 cals, pretty damn close to 40/40/20, looking foward to a great workout today. I'm so pumped!!!

7. Evil Hx Coupe

Had a great workout and rest of the day (diet wise) but I went to a night club and had a few drinks... Means I have some extra cardio to do tomorrow, oh well I had fun :tucool:

8. Evil Hx Coupe

This weekend has probably helped my cutting stage. I got a side job to do with my dad and spent all day working outside, so that = extra calories burned and also a few extra dollars :tu:

Today I hit 1947 Kcals 50%Protein/32%Carbs/18%Fats

9. ABguy

ABguy Well-Known Member

Welcome back !

You did it once, you can do it again. Hang in there, Aug 23rd is just around the corner.

:gl:

10. Evil Hx Coupe

Thanks for the inspiring words. This time I'm gonna take it further than I did last time :claphigh:.

11. TheMetalAxis

TheMetalAxis Well-Known Member

So man, did you make your goal? Im about the same body measurements you were when you started it, so im curious. 170 would also be my ideal weight :tu: