1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

ergopharm 1 AD

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by fireman sam, Aug 27, 2005.

1. fireman sam

fireman sam Well-Known Member

Hi just joined so i'll say hello to all, i was just after some advice really, i'm starting a bulking cyle on monday and i'm going to use 1AD for 6weeks, does anyone know what sort of dosage gives best results i know 300mg is rda but that may be a little conservative many thanks.

2. brezman

brezman Well-Known Member

You'll probably have better luck posting this over at anabolicminds.com in the prohormone section.

3. 1FastGTX

1FastGTX Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Yeah, AM or bodybuilding.com. Do a search first, before you ask questions. :)

Did you have it stashed away, or get it from a friend? Just curious (since it's illegal now).

4. fireman sam

Hi thanks very much for the advice, you can still get it in the UK.

5. slush_puppy

slush_puppy Well-Known Member

Just a word of advice before you post this same question to one of those boards... you've got about a good month of reading and research to do before you go posting such a question. People who do AAS or prohormones are very serious about people being knowledgable before starting these things. Your question shows that 1) you haven't even read enough to know how much to take, 2) you don't know how to stack 1-AD and 3) you don't know how to PCT. Posting a question without knowledge of those things will likely get you torn apart on one of those boards without your question even being answered.

My advice, if you really want to take it, put them away for a while and read PH message boards thoroughly. Understand what you're about to put into your body and how it works. Get educated in how to cycle off without screwing up your hormones. Get to know what the side effects are and how to treat them if they occur. I have not taken any PHs, but I considered it at one point and decided not to after lots of research and talking to people who had. This is a good place to start reading.

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11506

BTW, there's not really an RDA value for 1-AD, is there? :)

6. fireman sam

great link much appreciated, am going to start my cycle on monday will post some before pics and stats and i'll try to keep a journal going.

7. slush_puppy

slush_puppy Well-Known Member

IMO, you're making a very foolish decision to start immediately instead of understanding what you're doing and how to do it correctly. If you can't be bothered to take the time to do the research, then you have no business taking 1-AD or any other prohormone. And posting a journal of its misuse is worse than posting no journal at all.

8. 1FastGTX

1FastGTX Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

fireman sam: you might think slush_puppy is being harsh, but I believe that he is absolutely right on the money here.

When you invest in these PH products, I believe you should also invest in the time required to properly research them. By your questions, one can easily tell that you are simply not ready for this product. Why waste your money and time on this product when you are definitely not going to get the best results out of it? I say take your time to research the proper use, proper on-cycle supplement needs, proper post-cycle needs, so you can 1) get the most out of it, 2) avoid too many bad side effects, and 3) cut down on the post-cycle loss of the gains you might make with the product.

9. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, venturing into these type supplements without the proper research, is opening a can of worms, to say the least.

10. fireman sam

I'm going to stack it with 4Ad to reduce the sides for PCT i've got some 6 oxo. i posted the original thread as i've heard of people taking upto 900mg a day which i think seems quite high, i just wanted to know if anyone had cycled this product and what dosages gave them better gains less sides etc...
    i have researched the product but you may get some good advice on dosages off forums like these as someone somewhere along the road may have or be using such products.

11. 1FastGTX

1FastGTX Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

I have no experience with 1AD and/or 4AD. So, to others with more experience: is 60X0 sufficient PCT for 1AD/4AD stack? I ASSUME it is, but again I have never studied or tried it...

You should post at AM or BB.com. Patrick Arnold himself (his company, Ergopharm, makes/made 1ad) posts on BB.com...

Anyway good luck. Let us know how it goes please.