1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

End of 7 weeks bulking

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by matt of kent, May 26, 2008.

1. matt of kent

matt of kent Active Member

Hi there, i have today completed my frist ever bulk of 7 weeks. I did 3 weeks bulking, then had a break of 3 weeks (no training or planned diet) and the continued for 4 weeks, so 7 weeks in total.

Stats
    starting from left, finishing on right.

weight - 12.2st (approx) / 13.4st (approx) (+16lbs)

Right bicep - 32cm / 34.1cm (+2.1cm)
    left bicep - 31.5cm / 33.7cm (+2.2cm)
    right forearm - 28cm / 29.8cm (+1.8cm)
    left forearm - 27.5cm / 29.6cm (+2.1cm)

Right thigh - 54.5cm / 58.8cm (+4.3cm)
    left thigh - 53.7cm / 57.8cm (+4.1cm)
    right calve - 39cm / 40.3cm (+1.3cm)
    left calve - 38.8cm / 40cm (+1.2cm)

Pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have definately gained a fair bit of fat during this bulk, as my diet has been far from perfect but i think good enough to support muscle growth, i have consumed a fair bit of alcholol also which i am sure has not helped :rolleyes:
    My strength has increased a ton, expecially with exercises like the lat pull down & bench press
    So what do you guys think from the photos? sorry that they aren't great! i personally have seen a big difference though i don't think the photos really show it as much, but that may just be me.
    Going to have a weeks rest and then go on a cut, i know under the fat on my belly i have developed some half decent abs, looking forward to get these showing through before my holiday!

Thank god i found this website! it has been a great source of invaluable information.
    cheers

2. Nate

Nate Well-Known Member

You had some solid gains in your quads!

If I were you I wouldn't cut calories much. . . I would eat just enough to maintain your weight while continuing to train with the same intensity. If you stay consistent, you'll be surprised with your results.

Good luck!!