1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Dropping down to 7% with Intermittent Fasting

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by Ludvig78, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Ludvig78

Ludvig78 Well-Known Member

Worried.

Abit worried over here. Have some strange pain in my left thigh. Don't have a clue what it might be. It started when I was at work sitting by my desk so it was not related to working out. Today its kinda band and I feel it every time I try to get out the couch. Think I need a doc for this. :(

2. sudy

sudy Active Member

3. Ludvig78

4. Ludvig78

Strange

Very strange. Leg feels ok again. Stretched it for a couple of days and now it feels decent again. Will try to hit some squat reps tomorrow.

5. Ludvig78

Gym Video

Abit hangover from the weekend but what the hell. Weights are in kg. Will try to film more at the gym. Really like to do it. Shows tec and form. Think its decent in this clip. Not too swingy and stuff. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EIc2Yo0KuI

6. Ludvig78

New picture.

Difference is not that big from the first picture. Feel abit more defined, hope to be able to deliver better results. Dont want to make anyone mad in here. Here is the picture. Left is now right about a month ago:

[​IMG]

#46 Ludvig78, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  7. user786

user786 Active Member

hey whats the bodyweight difference? you looker bigger yet more lean:cool: so its working........i did a intermeiitent fast(20 hrs on 4 hrs off) for 28 days and dropped round 14lbs and leaned out well so i know it works and also yo lose the hunger pangs as a plus!!

8. Ludvig78

1 month and 10 days. Went down drom about 212 to 204. Dont think I could manage the 20/4 hour. Have a hard time with 8/16. Lol. :)

9. Ludvig78

New post.

Was a while back since I posted anything. Not much new to tell really. Still hitting the gym hard and doing pretty good progress. Have not dropped much in weight but feel tighter and tighter. Will be more intresting to see where this ends up in like 2-3 months when I had more hours in the gym. Consistency is my thing right now and if I keep this up I will hit my goal with time.

10. Ludvig78

New picture

Here is a new picture. Change is not huge but I am doing ok. Getting sick strength gains and that is always good! Got myself the nokia N8. Hope I will get the chance to record some hard hitting at the gym in HD. :) I could probably hit the beach today without any shame but I always want to be better. :)

[​IMG]

#50 Ludvig78, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  11. needachange

needachange Active Member

I'm still going on this too.

I am now sitting at 168.5 as of this morning. The loses have been slow but that last bit of fat always takes forever.

12. Ludvig78

Weight is not the most important factor för me. I just want good fat vs muscles ratio. Mirror is more important then scale number.

13. Ludvig78

New Video.

Here is a new video of me hitting the dumbells. Kinda suckish at my gym. Only have 100lbs dumbells. Makes me do alot more reps then I actually want. If I may comment the clip myself I feel like form is pretty decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7yB_mnnXl4

14. vernastorm

vernastorm Active Member

Thanks for the thread on IF'ing... I hadn't heard of this before. I've tried fasting in the past as a way jumpstarting the changing of bad habits, but never thought of it as viable dietary regimen. I know that I'll need to take some form of stomach acid medicine to protect an ulcer, so I plan to learn as much as I can about this approach before I try it. Let me know if you may be aware of a good guide. Thanks again.

15. Ludvig78

pm Me
    Me