1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Droppin it like it Hot!

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by BigieSmallz, May 11, 2012.

1. BigieSmallz

BigieSmallz Member

Hey guys so since the Monday after Easter Sunday I have managed to loose 26 lbs which when I weighed myself this morning it was 246. I have been doing low weight and lots of reps. Also putting in atleas 25 mins cardio a day. I took a break the past two days because my upper body is killing me. I was talking to a friend from work and he was talking about this Insanity or HIIT I think you guys call it. He said if you did this and lift you will continue to shed more lbs. Thoughts/suggestions?

2. KT Monahan

KT Monahan Active Member

I think you are making great progress and should stay with whatever program you have been doing since Easter a little while longer. Fitness ADD is a big problem for a lot of people, myself included. Insanity is a pretty intense program and would burn a lot of calories, but I think you should stay on the path that has been working for you .... for now. In a couple of months or if you plateau then maybe switch up routines. But go with what has been working.

3. BigieSmallz

BigieSmallz Member

Ok cool thanks for the advice I appriciate it.

4. BigieSmallz

BigieSmallz Member

30 lbs!!!! That is what I dropped. I put my big ass on the scale this morning and it said 242.5. That is a 30 lb drop since Easter, which I think was 5 weeks ago. I also calculated my BMI even though I dont know shit about it, it was 34.7. I have been taking the past couple weeks off working out but going back at it this week.

Cheers