1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

CONGRATS TO ANDREW!

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by mastover, Nov 14, 2010.

1. digitalnebula

digitalnebula Plagiarist

:eek:

Now THAT was highway robbery....

Seriously....it's not even that close....

Abs
    Legs
    Definition

I mean....did the other guy buy the judges Rolexes or something....:confused:

2. Mauidude

Mauidude Active Member

Andrew: The judges here at JSF have officially voted you #1 in the show. :D I'm have no experience judging, but just from that picture, I don't see why you got second. Aram's comments about what the judges said certainly cause one to scratch their head. :confused: Sharper abs? Huh? Compared to the guy next to you, your abs are razor sharp my friend. Oh well, as Aram knows, there is a lot of politics and "looks" as he says. I guess it goes with the territory.

Anyway, you did fantastic and have nothing to be ashamed of. Now go ahead and enjoy some good eating! :eat:

3. BJ

BJ Active Member

Yes Andrew... you look amazing! :nod: Good work dude!

4. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Well-Known Member

Dayum! :eek:

Nice job Andrew -- Looked great, and you'll get 'em in the next show!

5. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

OK, here we go... Andrew at 6 weeks out. He is 181 lbs. with a 30 1'2" waist.
    I am extremely honored to be working with him as he goes for his first natural pro card in Texas. Not only is he an accomplished personal trainer at his gym working 10-12 hours per day, but he is also a professional, classically trained cellist who performs regularly with established orchestra's. He inspires me beyond what I can comprehend. On top of all that, he is a terrific guy!

Here is what we are looking like at 6 weeks out with literally zero cardio...

Attached Files:

6. muscleman78

muscleman78 Active Member

Thanks for all of the kind words and encouragement. Working with Aram and putting in the time is what this sport takes. I am sorry I have been absent on this site, I am still wet behind the ears when it comes to posting and doing this type of thing. I will do a better job of keeping up with this.

This will be my third show, and I am going to compete in the INBF this time. I am ready to hit the natural circuit and get my pro card. NPC has been a tough road, and I hope to really kick some butt in this organization.

7. carguy

carguy Well-Known Member

Most impressive. Your hard work and dedication have certainly paid off. I don't know what the judges look for, but I'd say you look like a winner. Best wishes! :tucool:

8. mastover

carguy.... if I had a physique like Andrew's, I would've secured my first natural pro card in my second or third show. Instead of 25 shows. LOL.

9. mastover

Andrew at 4 weeks out. We are going to get really tight and tough with the diet very, very soon. I want paper thin skin on this young fella. Sorry for the quality of the pics.

Attached Files:

10. Vyrus

Vyrus Active Member

that is absolutely incredible. I have so much work to do it's ridiculous, but seeing someone like that, NATURAL, is incredibly inspiring. Please keep us updated!

11. mastover

Andrew took third in one of the most prestigious natural shows in the world - The Team Universe. Congrats my friend. :tu:

Attached Files: