1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Confused?

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by MTBGirl, Feb 3, 2004.

1. MTBGirl

MTBGirl Well-Known Member

Hi, several weeks ago I came across John's website and I was amazed at the dedication that he has and also the transformation that he's made within a year. I currently do cardio about 5 days a week, and last week I started weight training since I hear its suppose to help you lose body fat and hello look at what it did for John. Anyways I was also doing weight watchers for a short period of time and lost a few pounds not that Im complaining but I came to realize that if I continue doing weight watchers and strength training I dont think I will be consuming enough protein to build muscle and lose body fat. I know that most of you have meal supplements such as shakes but honestly I think that will be too expensive for me. I was wondering if there is another alternative to getting enough protein without having to eat chicken at every meal in order to lose fat and build muscle. Also which multivitamin would you recommend. I have about 30lbs to lose hopefully I can do it by the end of the year.

2. BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty Well-Known Member

I don't think it will be too expensive. For example, I have a protein shake 1-2 times a day (usually only once though). It's made by Horleys and is called 'Sculpt' - it's a women's toning protein. It only costs about $24AUD and a container of it last me for aaaages - probably about 3-4 months.