1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Coastal Delaware Running Festival

Discussion in 'Running' started by macdiver, Dec 5, 2015.

1. macdiver

macdiver Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

I ran the half marathon last year and I am thinking of running it again this year. They have a 9K race, half marathon, and full marathon. The course is flat and somewhat scenic. Race support is good and it has a nice after party. My only complaint last year with the after party was that the food was upstairs.

It is April 24th, 2016. If anyone is interested in a JSF running meetup, let me know. I have 2 spare bedrooms and could reserve the space. I would need to know by February / March before we start scheduling when we are having friends down.

The cost currently is $100 for the half. It goes up to $105 on Jan 1st. I don't know if they will do it this year but last year they gave out a beach towel along with the standard t-shirt.

Of course $100 buys a lot of towels. :lol:

Here is the link to the website.

http://www.codelrun.com

2. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Sounds like a nice race and meetups are always a lot of fun, but I'm probably going to be in Europe that weekend.

3. phillydude

phillydude Don't Never Give Up.

Media:
    Albums:
    #1 Son has Junior Prom on the 23rd. :(

4. Jaer

Jaer Well-Known Member

I, however, don't think I have anything planned! And needing to run a half then would certainly keep my ass in gear. I'm not saying yes yet... but I'm pretty close.

Jaer
    is being peer-pressured to do the Dec run again next year. Will need to keep running all year.

5. macdiver

Bronze Member

I just registered for this race. There is another price increase at the end of February.

If you register today, use the Code Love to save $10. It expires today 2/15 though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

6. macdiver

Bronze Member

If anyone is interested, I got an email for a 10% discount on registration. It is good till March 20. Use the code LUCKY.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk