1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Chest Help - advice needed

Discussion in 'Weight Training/Bulking' started by 2006elliotg, Aug 7, 2007.

1. 2006elliotg

2006elliotg Active Member

Hi Ive been training since feb and gone from 160lbs 20% BF to 156lbs 14% BF but now i am noticing alot of difference in muscle size as my right pec seems to be progressing faster than my left. im currently doin a slow bulk till new year.

will this be enough time for my left pec to catch up and is there any excersizes that could even them out better.

any help appreciated
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chang

chang Well-Known Member

Bench press with dumbells.

3. Doubleoqueso

Doubleoqueso Active Member

Try using your left arm for frequent "rigorous activities". Once you see more balance, alternate ;)

4. 2006elliotg

2006elliotg Active Member

hi thanks for the advice. i do try and alternate as much as possible on daily activities. i was wondering if its more fat on 1 side than the other as i am the same strength on both muscles. i know strength has nothin to do with hypertrophy. but could fat be a reason????

#4 2006elliotg, Aug 8, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2007
  5. embarrassed

embarrassed Active Member

i have the same problem, my right has been catching up from doing alot of db bench presses, i feel like its the inner part of my pec that is smaller, so i do db flys as well, for you it looks like the bottom part of your pec is smaller

6. sevenatenine

sevenatenine Active Member

Easy enough to tell, do a skin fold pinch on each one and compare results ;)

It is more then likely muscle though, my left pec is noticeably smaller then my right one.