1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Cheeky question.....

Discussion in 'Introductions & Advice For Beginners' started by Foley, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Foley

Foley Well-Known Member

I am unsure of what I should be eating. I have read many of the posts but the advice given seems to differ depending on the person who is asking them, due to their goals, weight, height etc.

So, if I tell you (anyone who can be bothered to to read this) my stats and goals, can you write for me, a sample days food... I can probably eat 5 meals a day, due to school, and I cannot cook at school, so I will need to make most at home.

I know it is a little cheeky, but hey.

Height: 5ft 11in
    Weight: 182lbs, 13 stone
    Goals: Ideally, I want a 6 pack and nice overall body muscle by July time, for the summer.

I dunno what you think, but I would like to be about
    11 - 11 1/2 stone, maybe less, Im not sure.

Please help me, I can tell there are a lot of people who know a great deal more than I do.

Thanks

-Foley-

2. ErikTheRed

ErikTheRed Well-Known Member

i think your best bet is to use the search function in the forum because everyone is unique.

In general, eat clean foods ie... chicken, turkey fish, eggs for protein.... nuts and oils for fats and for carbs, vegatables, whole wheats, oats, beans.....

The suggested ratio is 40 40 20 (fat being 20) but it's not percentage in grams... it is percentage in calories. Each gram of protein and each gram of carbs has 4 calories and each gram of fat has 9 so for 2000 calires, you would want 800 calories from protein, 800 from carbs and 400 from fat. You need to figure out your needed caloric intake to loose weight by using a specific formula... Not sure what it is but again.. it's on the site if you search.

You will also need to make sure you are doing cardio and weight training.. again the search function will help out a lot.

In short, use the forum and search for a good cardio/diet/weight prgoram and when you understand it better I'd post it here.... i'm sure people will then be happy to critique it.

GOOD LUCK!

3. chicanerous

chicanerous Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member