1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Changed things up a bit...tired

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by _Christopher_, Oct 27, 2004.

1. _Christopher_

_Christopher_ Well-Known Member

Monday

Chest - Bench Press, Flys
    Triceps - Pushdowns
    30 min Cardio

Tuesday

Upperback - Pulldowns, Rows, Upright Rows
    Lowerback - Hyperextensions
    30 min Cardio

Wednesday

Shoulders - Military Press, F/S/B Laterals
    Abs - Crunches
    30 min Cardio

Thursday

Biceps - Barbell Curls, Seated Alt Curls
    Forearms - Wrist Curls
    30 min Cardio

Friday

Thighs - Squats, Leg Press
    Calves - Calf Raises
    30 min Cardio

--

Friday may or may not be like that...I might just skip legs for now since I get a good leg workout throughout the week on my elliptical. So, I might change Friday to a longer elliptical day. (This change gives me 30 extra minutes on the elliptical since I had been doing 45 min 3 times a week before and two days lifting.)

Anyway, I did Tuesdays workout today (since I switched things around) and boy was I tired at the end. Ughh!

What do you think?

2. HobbesAB

HobbesAB Well-Known Member

You may want to consider going to a 3 or 4 day split versus a 5 day split if you're feeeling run down. A break in the middle of the week would probably work wonders for you.

You may also want to consider taking a week off since you've been working hard for 12 weeks or so. You may be overtraiining and your body is telling you that you need some rest.

You could combine the Mon/Wed workouts and do Chest/Tri/Delts on Mon, move legs to Wed, and do Back/Bi/Forearms on Fri. Cardio is still Mon-Fri and do abs on whatever day you choose.