1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Chameleon's next step forward

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by Chameleon, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Chameleon

Chameleon Well-Known Member

tonights workout was really good, my shoulders were burning by the end of it then I did my HITT cardio *whew* I'm glad that's over for today ;)

my low back is sooooooooooo sore right now... Wednesday's back workout was a good one... I upped my weight on almost everything... including my deadlifts... which I've now hit a new PR of 125 lbs :eek:.. it's going to have to stay at that weight for at least another week as I didn't get all my reps in on the second set and only got all of them in on the first one because I took a brief breather at the top of the move on one of the last reps :eek::bb:

and now it's time to eat.. I just heard the microwave tell me my potato's are done cooking :drool::eat:

2. Chameleon

okay... I was really lax in updating my progress in the bikini challenge and only just posted last weeks numbers... unfortunately my myotape broke on Sunday :cry: but I do have a sewing tape measure and used it instead... I don't know for sure if the discrepancies in the numbers are because of the change in measuring device or if I've maybe put on some muscle... I'm definitely looking better... pictures will be coming next week :D... I can't wait to see them... it'll be one full month on mastover's plan at that point :spaz:

today I had a 1/2 hour massage booked at the chiropractor and when I finished working on my client I had the chiropractor give me an adjustment... and WOW did I need it :eek:... my lower back is pain free right now... I had thought the pain was muscle related and now I know that while I did have DOMS I also was WAY out of wack... what's cool is that he's going to barter services with me... he gave me an adjustment this week, and I'll give him a massage next week... works for me :tucool:

oh... and I had a second interview today and should hear back from them in a few days... if I get this job I'm going to have to look for independent health insurance because they don't cover their employees until they've been with the company for six months :( BUT it would mean that I would be free of the restaurant... I haven't heard back from the chair massage guy yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll hear from him first ;)

Attached Files:

3. Avy

Avy Active Member

Chiro's are the best! I'm due to have my back and neck adjusted. I really notice the difference afterwards when I'm driving and I turn my head to look behind me and it goes alot further around!

4. Chameleon

I agree ;) :nod:

5. Chameleon

I GOT the chair massage job :jumping::jumping::dance::jumping::jumping:

6. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Congratulations Chameleon!

7. Avy

Avy Active Member

Congrats! :claphigh:

8. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

congrats!!! :tucool:

9. Chopaholic

Chopaholic Well-Known Member

10. Chameleon

:thanks: THANKS :thanks:

11. guava

guava Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Oh, that's just great! :D

12. Chameleon

thanks ;)

oh... and I like the new avatar... that guy must be very very cold :lol:
    [​IMG]

13. guava

guava Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Rick Mercer. :love: He hosts a tv show and recently aired an episode promoting the nude calendar that 5 Women From Canada's biathlon team have launched. He's not actually in the calendar. Which might be a good thing. :lol: I don't know if they would sell more or fewer calendars if he was in it. :p Youtube clip is here.

14. bballer143

bballer143 Well-Known Member

:spaz: That's great news, Chameleon! Congratulations! :claphigh:

15. Jedi

Jedi Well-Known Member

really pleased for you Chameleon:)

16. Chameleon

thanks ;)

17. Chameleon

hey all.. here is my update for measurements and my monthly photo comparison... in an effort to only say positive things about them right now I'm going to say that first) I'm a lot stronger than I was at the beginning of January, 2nd) my back is a lot leaner, III) my shoulders look more rounded, apple) my thigh (in the side picture) looks less cheesy :p

Attached Files:

18. kateykate

kateykate Well-Known Member

Man, it always comes off boobs, too. It'd be awesome if that was the one place that didn't drop fat, but I reckon it's like, one of the first!
    Chameleon, you look great!! It's not just your back (which def looks looks a LOT leaner), your tummy is flatter, there's noticably less bum (check out the top of your costume) and the top of your thigh looks heaps smoother. Also, your posture looks fantastic in the second photo-- lovely square shoulders, which highlight a distinct lack of the same bulge near your armpit in the first photo. Your shoulders, I reiterate, look wonderful, that back shot shows how lovely and long your neck looks, too!
    AND your calves look shaplier-- like, the gorgeous in out bulge around the muscle is more obvious (that description makes sense in my head). Plus your legs look smaller above your knees as well... I'm so impressed and inspired!!!
    Oh yeah, and your face looks thinner. Obviously, because you definitely are!!!
    Great work!!! :D

19. Chameleon

thanks Katie ;) I appreciate your post, more than you know... I have a hard time looking past what I think/know still needs improvement to see what I've already done

20. bmacntmac

bmacntmac Well-Known Member

:confused: I agree with everything Katey said. Its obvious you've been working extremely hard. Everyone has a tendency to be overly self critical, but I seriously don't see anything that you could see as negative. Keep it up!!!:tu: