1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Cellulite

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by louisa87, Jan 30, 2011.

1. louisa87

louisa87 Active Member

Looking for some advice on how to get rid of my cellulite around my thighs and bum. I believe I have it because I have been mainly sedentary because of past illness (it won't affect my work out routine or health) as well as working a desk job, I am a very busy person so if I can find some exercises that are easy for me to do on the go or when I'm at home I would be most happy. Any suggestions are welcome though

2. Chopaholic

Chopaholic Well-Known Member

Cellulite is just fat. You'll need to lose fat to see a reduction in your cellulite.

3. ematsuda

ematsuda Well-Known Member

You need to lower you body fat percentage to see them gone. There are tons of workouts out there you can do at home with minimal or no equipment (using bodyweight). Best home workouts for me I do with dumbells or kettlebells in a circuit training style that elevate the heart rate. Of course nutrition is even more important. If you're new to home workouts you might think about getting on a program of some sort.

4. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

Chop is correct... You need a diet to get this under control. Training in secondary, but is also important... The Diet is numero uno, though..