1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

CB Christmas

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by pixie, Dec 7, 2004.

1. pixie

pixie Well-Known Member

Okay, so I am probably the big dork here, but I MUST share my joy that I, as I type this, am watching 'A Charlie Brown Christmas'!!!
    I can see it...when I'm, like 54, I'll probably still have watched it every Christmas season and love it just as much or more every year after year. :D
    That Snoopy slays me! And the dancing...the Snoopy dance, and that kid with the jerking head dance...! And the tree, the standard for which all my christmas trees purchased on my own must meet!
    Ahhh, here's to fine holiday tradition.
    And cartoons. The only characters I love more are Calvin and Hobbes, however, sadly, there has never been action animated C&H.

****Smiling****
    Good times, good times.

2. slush_puppy

slush_puppy Well-Known Member

Sigh, good stuff. There's something about that special that really brings me back. I love watching them with my kids now. It's funny how now, with everything on video and DVD, the magic of Christmas specials has been taken down a notch I think. You can watch them any time you want! I remember back when if you missed the special that one night it played on TV, you missed it completely.

3. Proctorjc

Proctorjc Well-Known Member

I knew I forgot something! I was going to mention it to my professor last night, but I don't think that I would have been able to sell it. Final exams sometimes take precedence over movies, even though it was Charlie Brown. But the professor did bring her basset hound into the exam for us, so it wasn't the worst.

Anybody know if it is playing again sometime in December?