1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Buffalo Chicken Strips and Fajita Fries

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by dso, Jun 12, 2012.

1. dso

dso Well-Known Member

Just wanted to share a very EASY and fast way to make a delicious alternative to the grease and fat of the Buffalo Chicken and Fajita fries.

First off, cut up a chicken breast into strips, maybe getting 4 strips out of it. Roll it in a serving size of 4C Japanese Style Panko Bread Crumbs (You will really only need about a half of a serving of bread crumbs). Sprinkle Chili Powder on those puppies, however much you want. Douse with hot sause, again, however much you want. Cook in the oven, the same time and temp the same as any other chicken breast you normaly would.

Cut a potato into wedges, and sprinkle on some Old Bay, as much or as little as you want. Thats it. Pop those into the oven at 425 maybe 30 minutes.

Enjoy...I love this combo but it's so bad for you (used to buy the frozen tyson buffalo chicken strips and ore ida fajita fries) that I took some tips from others, tweaked it to make it easy and made my own. Dip in FF Ranch Dressing if you want to!:tu: