1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Boomboom's Progress Photos

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by boomboom, Apr 4, 2005.

1. boomboom

boomboom Well-Known Member

OK, I'm taking a breather from the website, because I'm getting a little sidetracked from what is most important - my transformation.

I'm going to post my progress photos below. My cutting phase is almost complete, and when I hit 165, I will begin my first ever bulk phase. I plan on posting my progress photos every four weeks.

2. Nico

Nico Well-Known Member

You're improving very quickly-especially in the face. You'll be starting that bulk in no time at all. :tucool:

3. pinoyfitness

pinoyfitness Well-Known Member

nice improvement... can i join your site?

4. slush_puppy

slush_puppy Well-Known Member

Very nice progress. The side shot comparison is amazing. Keep up the great work! :tucool:

5. LeftNut

LeftNut Well-Known Member

Yeah man, great job. Keep it up.

6. gravityhomer

gravityhomer Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

awesome job boomboom. Way to lose the gut. looking forward to more.

7. boomboom

Thanks Leftnut - I hope I look like your "after" photo when I'm done!

8. escher

escher Well-Known Member

Your transformation is coming along fantastic! What a huge change! You obviouslly can see it big time in the profile shot going from a gut to flat, and only in 3 months! You look a great deal younger as well! Keep up the fantastic work, and thanks for putting up thet ************** suite on the web... its a great complimentary site to here!

9. Nico

Nico Well-Known Member

************** is a great domain name. I could easily see it catching on with the masses. If your brother gets down to 200 pounds in the next few years and you're all cut up like John than you would have some story to promote the site and your programming abilities would become world renowned. :nod:

10. boomboom

I have started my first attempt at "bulking" - I'm not down to my goal weight yet, but I'm just too eager to get this thing started. So I'm going to try lifting but still keeping my calories in check - I don't want to gain too much weight considering what I've just lost. I'm just not ready to face that yet. I haven't researched MaxOT yet, but that seems to be the way to go.

11. ekomomai

ekomomai Well-Known Member

im not sure who is in charge of the ************** website and the other sites but i tried to sign up and it says an invite code is required i am jsut wondering when it is being opened to the public...thanks...

12. OoOGazOoO

OoOGazOoO Well-Known Member

Great work in the pics between weeks 0-12 mate, what sort of stuff you been doing in relation to cardio work? ? ?

13. boomboom

I wasn't as thorough with cardio as I was with the diet. I probably did about 30 minutes of cardio four times a week, and then on weekends tried to do something physical (bike riding, yard work, etc). I'm going to keep cutting until I get to 165.

14. boomboom

Yogro - the site will be open in two to three months. In the meantime, the invite codes are keeping it in check while I manage the bugs.

The system gives out invite codes to current users based on their activity, so you can try contacting one of the current users for an invite code, or just wait until mid July.

15. gravityhomer

gravityhomer Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Damn boom boom, check it out. Tons of fat loss there. Looking great man :claplow: :claplow: