1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Body Solid Fusion F600 anyone?

Discussion in 'Gym Equipment' started by liesepetz, May 4, 2012.

1. liesepetz

liesepetz Member

Does anybody own or have experience with the Body Solid Fusion F600? I was thinking bout buying it for my 70yo parents, so please no advice about the superiority of free weights (that I use at my home).
    It seems to be the only all-in-one-gym that allows all excercises that my mother did in her rehabilitation PT after her knee and back operations (e.g. sitting leg curls). Of course I'd like to use it, too, when I'm visiting my parents, so I was happy to see that it's available with a 310lbs weight stack. All in all, it seems to be the best bang for the buck, compared with similar machines like e.g. the bodycraft xpress pro.

It seems to be on the market since 2010, but unfortunately, there are absolutely no reviews yet, and no experience reports in fitness forums. Before driving 4 hours to be able to test one myself I'd be happy to hear some impressions first. Anyone?