1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Body building DVD's

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by matt of kent, May 29, 2008.

1. matt of kent

matt of kent Active Member

I want to build a bit of a collection of bodybuilding dvd's, i recently saw pumping iron and bummed it, felt proper motivated afterwards, all i wanted to do is lift weights all day!

So, what dvd's do you recommend me, either motivational or with loads of handy tips and techniques etc.

2. SOULFLY

SOULFLY Well-Known Member

Milos Sarcev- Secrets of the pros, is very good DVD its a 3 disc and runs throu every body part and shows his training partner performing exercises of the different body parts

also 1 of the discs are dedicated to diet

AA+:tucool:

3. matt of kent

matt of kent Active Member

Read some good reviews of that dvd, i think its just what im looking for, gnna order it soon :)

4. 1FastGTX

1FastGTX Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Definitely Ronnie Coleman's Cost of Redemption, here is a preview:

And Ronnie Coleman's The Unbelievable, here is a preview of it:

I particularly like Unbelievable as it shows him at work as a police officer, arresting people, etc. It's funny to see this huge guy in the cop uniform, on break in the police car eating a huge container of chicken breasts.

Other than those, I have a bunch of bodybuilding DVDs but most of them are pretty boring to be honest. Lee Priest has some OK scenes, so does Jay Cutler. Dorian's DVD is pretty intense but not very exciting. Ronnie's DVDs are much better in my opinion, but then again how exciting can it be to watch a huge bodybuilder work out and eat? :)

Other than bodybuilding DVDs, "Super Strength" by Joe DeFranco is very informative. Skip LaCour's "Packing on Muscle" is also informative.