1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

BF Estimate

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by JL82, Aug 18, 2009.

1. JL82

JL82 Active Member

Hey,

Just trying to get an idea of where I'm at. I feel like maybe around 11%. Looking for some motivation to bulk.

Attached Files:

2. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

wow, man.... u look awesome!! :bow::bow::bow:

u could be massive after a long hard bulk. :tucool:

no idea on the exact number tho, sorry.

might just be the camera angle/pose... but ur right trap appears to dwarf ur left.

3. NCNBilly

NCNBilly Well-Known Member

Looking good! 9-11% would be my guess, probably closer to 9% - doesn't look like you are carrying much fat except right around your midsection. I good bulk and increasing your shoulders/lats will help give you a more balanced look. Agree with Deja that it looks like your right trap is bigger, but it could just be the camera.

4. adonys

adonys Active Member

looking good, time for a bulk
    how do you get that appolo's belt,? was it there even with higher BF%?(wondering if i could ever have it one day)
    and your arms look mean do you emphasize more on them on your workouts?

5. JL82

JL82 Active Member

Thank you all for the kind words. As far as the appollo's belt goes I've I've always been around the same bf%. It more or less becomes more prominent depending on how low your bf gets like everything else. As far as arms I don't really target them any harder than other parts, prob more genetics, I do focus alot of heavy bicep exercises.