1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Best tasting Whey Protein for mixing with Skim Milk?

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by scohen158, Feb 24, 2012.

1. scohen158

scohen158 Well-Known Member

Any help would be great if possible provide a link to the product. I used to use a chocolate mint type way back in 2005/2006 I am just getting back in the game and can't remember the brand I used to use so I am looking for suggestions to the following question:

Best tasting Whey Protein for mixing with Skim Milk? Also ideally doesn't taste terrible when mixed with water.

Thanks all!

2. redsquareblack

I'm a fan of Gold Standard. Personally, I use the vanilla creme, but I've heard the banana creme is also good. It's definitely not something I'd want for desert, but it's definitely not offensive, and depending on what you add to your shake (banana, almond butter, etc), it can be quite good. Not to mention, for the price, it's got an excellent profile.

3. paulo_drummer

paulo_drummer Active Member

4. BJ

BJ Active Member

I highly recommend buying the 16 flavor sample pack from ON so you can try a lot of the flavors to find a favorite. My personal favorite was the mocha cappuccino.

5. confuzed

confuzed Member

Optimum Nutrition banana cream is crazy good. When mixed with milk it tastes exactly like a banana cream pie.

6. scohen158

scohen158 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the suggestion I used to use this but didn't really like it too much. I ended up taking a gamble and went with Dymatize Mint Chocolate and so far am enjoying it and it mixes very well I think the best at mixability I have had.

7. jmike

jmike Active Member

so far BSN Syntha-6 Strawberry milkshake is the only one i can tolerate

i like it in my oatmeal

8. confuzed

confuzed Member

One more recommendation: Optimum Nutrition mocha cappuccino. Excellent! :drool:

9. jmike

jmike Active Member

add 2 scoop of concrete blue raspberry creatine to BSN Syntha-6 strawberry milkshake

... awesome