1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Best MTB purchase ever made

Discussion in 'Road Cycling, Mountain Biking & Cyclocross' started by zero to hero, Aug 20, 2014.

1. zero to hero

zero to hero Active Member

Guys interested in what the best purchase you have ever made for your bike/bikes is?

For me it is my dropper post as it massively changes the feel of the bike almost like I have two different bikes. I think I may change my saddle height almost as much as I change gear!

2. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

I'd have to go with my wheels (American Classic All Mountain Tubeless). The difference in rotational weight was very noticeable, and I was also able to start running tubeless, which has eliminated flats.

3. msimmons

msimmons Member

For me I would have to say converting my Ibis Mojo SL to 27.5" wheels. Transformed the bike!! I am planning to do the BC bike race in 2016 and have no doubt that a dropper post will be on the bike for that terrain.

4. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

I'll bet you'll be doing some dropping of your own at your new weight. :tucool:

5. msimmons

msimmons Member

In my best Scottish accent, "needs more power captain"