1. JSF is shutting down soon. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

Best AtLarge Nutrition sale yet! Ends Monday, July 31st

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by John Stone, Jul 26, 2006.

1. John Stone

John Stone John Stone
    Staff Member Owner

Chris and Daniel, co-owners of AtLarge Nutrition, have come up with their absolute best sale ever!

If you are one of their thousands of existing satisfied customers, then now is the time to stock up on all your favorite products (or try some new ones!)

If you have never tried AtLarge Nutrition, then now is a great time to save yourself some money and see why AtLarge has earned countless positive reviews for their products and their outstanding customer service. I know the AtLarge review thread is pretty huge and a lot to read, but they've earned every word in it: Chris and Daniel truly care about their customers and the quality of their products.

As you know, I personally use AtLarge's products, and I pay the same prices as everyone else. I wouldn't spend my money on an inferior product. I'm proud to endorse AtLarge, and I promote and use their products with total confidence. They will treat you right, I guarantee it.

About the sale: Now through Monday, July 31, 2006, you will save 10% on all orders, and that includes shipping. Not only that, all orders over $50.00 will receive a FREE AtLarge Nutrition T-Shirt (a $14.95 value) and a copy of the AtLarge Fat Loss Guide (a $9.95 value). That's 10% off all orders (including shipping) and almost $25.00 in free gifts on all orders over $50.00. Just go to the AtLarge Nutrition web site, load up your cart, and when you check out enter coupon code "JSF".

IMPORTANT: T-Shirt stock and sizes ("XL" and "XXL" only, although I'm told the "XL" shirts are not that big, and will fit most people just fine) are limited, so get your orders in fast--first come, first serve!

Once you get your order and try the products, please take a few minutes and let future customers know what you think in the Official AtLarge Review thread.

2. Kino

Kino Well-Known Member

ARGH!...I just ordered on Monday. Maybe it's time for me to grab a couple containers of Opticen and to give ETS a try.

3. J2K66

J2K66 Well-Known Member

The chocolate Opticen is the best MRP I've ever tried... as far as taste goes. I'm still cutting, so I've been trying to shy away from MRP's, but I may just have to order some on this deal. ETS is good too, seems to help with DOMS, and where I see the most benefit is that it helps regulate sleep my sleep. I ran out of ETS and my sleep was very sporadic... got another shipment in and all is well again.

4. TylerGred

TylerGred Well-Known Member

I just placed an order and didnt get 10% off my shipping.... oh well the deal is good enough without that anyway...

Thanks.

5. Kino

Kino Well-Known Member

Real good information in that Fat Loss Guide. Thanks Guys :tu:

6. Dubrock

Dubrock Well-Known Member

FREE T-SHIRT?! Sign me up!:D

Is there anycode that you have to put in? I was planning to order the Maximum Mass Stack for this.

EDIT: Sorry, I must me be blind.

7. Specialbear

Specialbear Well-Known Member

are there any T-shirts left? I have enough protein, but i would order if i can get that as well:)

8. comebacker

comebacker Well-Known Member

Due to the positive reeviews on this board, I bought 2 of the Chocolate Nitreans.

I like that it is a blend, and I especially like that it won't clump like the Cassein I am taking now.

9. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

I bought Nitrean and Creatine. The bill came to $50.50 with shipping. Does that qualify for ordering over $50? If so I would like the free gifts. If not that's okay, just checking.

Jordan