1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Beginner who doesn't know where to start to reach his goal!! :(

Discussion in 'Introductions & Advice For Beginners' started by ab00dx, Mar 19, 2012.

1. ab00dx

ab00dx Member

Hello :D

I'm so glad I joined this forum for it's good reputation and people.

I'm 163 pounds, 5'10, 20 years old and I'm a male :D

So, my current body fat percentage is 19%, I'm currently not working out, did the P90X for a week and got bored and had difficulties doing some execrises.

All I want is a lean cut body like this guy
    [​IMG]

I'm not aiming to bulk up or anything, just a lean cut body

I'm not even sure where to start to reach this goal, I read alot of things and all they do is confuse me, I wish I could receive this info straight forward.

Thanks million

2. jmike

jmike Active Member

3. Matteo Paolo

Matteo Paolo Member

Training and diet...to get lean and cut..i would suggest mixing varius training..weight training, caisthenics, hill sprinting, plyo metrics, etc...circuit training and supersetting is usually effective for most people trying to gain lean muscle, burn fat and get/stay really fit..what's your diet like?

4. ab00dx

ab00dx Member

I'm currently not on a diet, I stopped for a month now, I started eating fast food and still eat some healthy food but not on a diet now, the good thing is i'm not gaining any weight...

5. ab00dx

ab00dx Member

Thanks for the link, it was a really great article to read, I know have more background about the nutritious side although I need more research for the shopping list :D , I just need the exercise bit now :(

Thanks again :)