1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Beach BODY !!!

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by Gia Vinh, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Gia Vinh

Gia Vinh Active Member

I will begin my cutting on Monday 4/16. I'm thinking of a new challange to keep me motivating. If anyone is interested, please post your status here, then pick your own competitor(s) or wait to be picked . We're based on "I wanna lose" line to pick the competitor(s). I don't care that you're a man or woman, how much you weighted, or what your goal is, if the BF that you wanna lose is the same, then you can pick that one to be your competitor.) At the end of each week, every competitor will post how many pounds and bodyfat you've lost here. I'll go first:

Origin: Asian
    (The above line is not needed, but it's fun to figure out how many people joined here are male or female, asians, americans, or italians...)
    Weight: 180lbs
    BF: 29%
    I wanna lose: 26% BF

#1 Gia Vinh, Apr 13, 2007
    Last edited: May 20, 2007
  2. stallion16

stallion16 Well-Known Member

how tall are you because you already weigh very little?
    Also, You want to lose 27% BF, so that you only have 2% Bodyfat left? That's a bit unnecessary I think. You'll probably have abs by the time you get down to 8% BF.

3. kidswole

kidswole Active Member

Ethnicity: American/Mexican
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 205lbs
    Current BF%: 19 5/8%
    Goal BF%: 17~% (by 5/26)

I currently have a personal trainer assisting me with my challenge that is in my sig. We are almost at the half way point with the sessions and I'm expecting big results within the next month to come. I will challenge anyone to my Goal BF%.

I want hard abs, but I'm still atleast 2 months away from seeing big results, healthily.

4. Gia Vinh

Gia Vinh Active Member

I'm sorry, there are 2 typo errors cause I'm not good with the number keyboard on my friend's laptop. I'm 180lbs and I want to lose 26% BF. I just wanna see how do I look with 3%BF for the contest.

5. mattback

mattback Active Member

good luck. you're crazy.

6. TeejWI

TeejWI Active Member

You might make it down to 8% or even 6-7%.

However, those competitors/models who compete/photoshoot at 3-4% generally only have that look for a few _hours_. Swolecat posted one sample of the last week before a comp/show/shoot and it sure doesn't look fun.