1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

AtLarge Nutrition New Site Launching!

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by chris mason, Sep 19, 2014.

1. chris mason

chris mason Well-Known Member
    Official Sponsor

WWW.ATLARGENUTRITION.COM - 09/19/14 We apologize for any inconvenience while our site is down, but it is for an AWESOME reason. We've told you we are a new company now manufacturing our own products for the first time in our 12 year existence, but that is only the tip of the iceberg! We are in the process of developing new products and, as you can see, currently launching a totally NEW AtLarge Nutrition website. Please bear with us for a couple of days while we migrate this new site to a new server. If you need to place an order please keep checking. The site will be up very soon.

2. chris mason

Official Sponsor

Just wanted everyone to know the new site is up and running! Check it out (www.atlargenutrition.com). Please let us know what you think.

3. Jaer

Jaer Well-Known Member

Chris,

Went to the site, clicked on the Fat Loss goal box, and it took me to a page with 6 supplements that all had Build Muscle listed under them. I know from experience and knowledge that these supps support both goals. However, it looks like an error, that I was taken to the wrong page perhaps, or am being shown the wrong products, when the products are not listed as aligning to the goal I picked.

A bit of text with the product explaining how it helps with fat loss (something shorter than the full product description--just a line or two) could also help first time purchasers/inexperienced buyers, who might not even be your target audience. I get that this could all be a design decision, but you are breaking your products down into Fat Loss and Build Muscle, and that implies you feel site visitors need the direction in the first place. I know supps enough to read through a list and recognize which I might want for my particular goals, so if you are targeting the experienced fitness enthusiasts, you wouldn't need to create that split between the two goals.

Another thing: I clicked on the BCAA description just to see what info you were listing. Toward the end of the text, there is a line "Janeil Stehr" and then some text under the line about not guaranteeing a body like hers. I assume that there should be a picture here and the text following should be a caption, but no pic showed up for me.

Couple other product descriptions have wording that make me think their should have been an image in them, but I don't see any.

I'm using Chrome 37.0 (current version) on a machine running Windows 7 (first questions we ask when troubleshooting issues users have on the website on which I work is OS and browser). My Adobe/Java should also be up to date.

Jaer
    likes the site. Just thought he should report some technical issues he saw. Always good to catch glitches early, right?

4. phillydude

phillydude Don't Never Give Up.

Media:
    Albums:
    Also, on the Athletes page, some of the names are wrapping around to create two lines... breaking their last names apart.

Examples:

Gretchen
    Kittelberg
    er

Scott McClellan
    d

Colin McLaffert
    y​

5. chris mason

Official Sponsor

Yep, I just saw the Janeil thing today.