1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Apple-shaped ladies, what about us??

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by barella, Jan 31, 2011.

1. barella

barella Active Member

Hello everyone,
    I am italian, 33 yo.
    I have always been described as "slender" or even "skinny" by friends and family, but it is really not the case. I just have long thin legs and a muscular, firm b-side; but then... As you look better... See my love handles! And I hardly even have a waist! :o

Is there anyone else with the same "problems"? How can we gain a better figure?

:jk0:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1o1b3YpPV_8/TN1pnBZn7nI/AAAAAAAABZs/8HAtuxKK_xY/s1600/19141.jpg

2. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

yeah i'm built the same way. :nod:

ur best bet is to add muscle to your legs and upper body and lower your body fat to get the waistline down.

3. tammy

tammy Well-Known Member

I'm the same and I'm short with no chest, butt, or hips on top of it:(

If you're happy with the rest of your body the only thing you can really do is cut the fat so your waist is smaller in proportion to everything else. Sit ups and such don't do anything. I have a hard time gaining muscle but I'm tryng to build up muscle in my shoulders and lower body so at least there's some overall shape.

The most annoying thing is that I live in Minnesota and whenever I make an effort to get fitter I get chided for trying to lose weight. It's hard enough to get fit but when everyone from loved ones to random strangers think it's okay to discourage you from cutting calories and try to push food onto you (even when you refuse multiple times) or call you anorexic for counting calories it seems almost impossible.