1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have nutrition data for Marketside Turkey Pinwheels sold at Walmart

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by angryviking, Jul 15, 2013.

1. angryviking

angryviking Active Member

I had one of these this morning and I'm having trouble finding good data for my food log and there's a lot of confusion as to what constitutes a serving because apparently it's supposed to be sliced into 6 small pieces and where I went it was not and I just ate the whole 5oz thing. So I'm seeing numbers anywhere from 330kcal to 2200+ kcal. Clearly it couldn't be 2200+ at 5oz even it were a stick of butter but 330 sounds lowball.

2. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

I did a couple of searches and also came up with ambiguous info. This site makes a reference to 1 container of a Marketside Turkey and Coby Pinwheel, if that helps. Calories aren't too high, but the sodium is through the roof.

3. angryviking

angryviking Active Member

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, 440 is the number I went with. I'm not really bothered by the sodium since I'm not eating these all day every day and you kind of have to expect that with lunchmeat grade turkey and ranch dressing.

It shouldn't be this hard to find reliable nutrition information though. They make enough of these with the exact same ingredients in the exact same proportions all over the country they should be required to have the same nutrition info label just like on a can of soup. No idea where the numbers on myfitnesspal came from.