1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone familiar with Isagenics?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by Bustmybutt, Apr 10, 2005.

1. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

This Isogenics stuff is a gimmick I would not recommend for anyone. If you want a "life change" it's going to take time and a healthy diet plan combined with a good, periodized exercise and cardio routine. In this century, you are not going to re-invent the wheel for humankind as a species, if permanent health and fitness is a goal for life. Too many BS programs out there today with the almighty $$$ in the forefront.

2. whitewhale1

whitewhale1 Member

loose skin

That is the cool thing, people have lost over 250 pounds and have no extra skin. I asked that myself, I too was dreading the skin. So far I have 78 pounds off in less than 3 months and zero sign of drooping skin. I asked if this would do the same for people with gastric bypass and the answer was no. The deal is it regenerates the skin as you lose, my friends say that my skin has never looked better.
    I can only go by my own experience but I believe them now as my double chins are all but gone, the fat above my eyes left a drooping piece of skin for a couple days, it shrunk up and looks normal again.
    I get patches of rough skin in places and it won't scrub off easily, when it does fall off, I have baby soft skin where that was. Most importantly though is I feel so terrific, I want to feel like this forever.I wouldn't hesitate to recomend the produts.