1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

anyone done body comp training (instead of cardio)

Discussion in 'Weight Training/Bulking' started by stepsinsc, Feb 16, 2004.

1. stepsinsc

stepsinsc Well-Known Member

This semester (since January) I've been trying body comp training (5th article down). Basically I lost 45lbs last year and I have 10-15 more to go, and some people steered me towards this. I've lost about 5 pounds on it, but I was wondering if anyone else had tried it.

I'm just kind of wondering because it definitely reduces the amount of cardio I'm able to do, and I've been feeling kind of bad about it. Basically I've been doing quads/back 2 days and hams/chest 2 days. But after I'm done with this I'm thoroughly exhausted...I mean more tired then when I do 30 or so minutes of running. So there's no way I could run on days I lift. I still always run at least one day a week, normally 2, but man I still feel guilty just because I'm only in the gym for 30-40 minutes tops doing this workout (although I'm extremely exhausted).

Just felt like posting this, kind of random I 'spose.