1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Another JS inspired transformation!

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by Akira-Kai, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Akira-Kai

Akira-Kai Active Member

Thanks Guys!!!

I've just posted my most recent picture taken today. Believe it or not I'm 4.5lbs heavier than the previous month's pic, but it's certainly getting hard to see any major differences.

Hopefully I've at least another 3 months to go on this bulk so I'm not even half way through yet.

I'll post another pic again at the end of September.

2. Jmov

Jmov Active Member

Hey Akira-Kai!

Awsome progress!
    What a difference there is when I look at the 1st and 8th pic! Good job, keep it up! :tu:

How does/did it feel to start bulking again from 8% body fat? I know I would be terrified :lol:

3. Akira-Kai

Akira-Kai Active Member

Thanks Jmov. It was a little too easy. I was desperate to start bulking and had the most massive post-cutting cravings that I simply couldn't control. I need to think about who to control this the next time I cut (although hopefully that won't be until next year!)

4. Akira-Kai

Akira-Kai Active Member

Just posted this month's pic. I'm probably about half way through this year's bulk so hopefully I've got some serious gains still to make.

5. Akira-Kai

Akira-Kai Active Member

Latest pics just uploaded (see beginning of thread) - taken today.

It's a good time to take a pic to compare with the first pic I ever took (pic 1) against today's (pic 7). I'm just about the same weight in both and both have the same silly body hair, so they make an excellent comparison.

Also Pic 5 and 7 make a good comparison. You can tell by the shape of my belly button and face that the two pics are very much similar in Body Fat but I'm 4 pounds heavier in Pic 7.

Not great gains but at my age I'll take whatever I can get!!!

#25 Akira-Kai, May 2, 2011
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
  6. T-1 Sella

T-1 Sella Active Member

Fantastic Job!!

Wow, Awesome transformation!!

7. Akira-Kai

Akira-Kai Active Member

Thanks! It's all "work in progress" though - and hopefully will be until the end of my days.

8. Akira-Kai

Akira-Kai Active Member

Just added a new progress pic taken today! (see first page)

9. Akira-Kai

Akira-Kai Active Member

5 YEARS LATER!

Hello all! I've just added what is effectively a 5th Anniversary picture that was taken exactly 5 years after the first picture I ever took at the start of this on-going journey (see page 1).

I've spent the last 3 years trying to bulk rather than cut with a focus on Deadlifts, Squats and Bench Pressing. Of course I do everything else, but they all hinge around these thee. My objective has been to thicken myself up and gain strength and muscle mass and to that extent I'm making good progress.

The plan now is to cut down to 8% body fat over the next few months of Summer with a goal of reaching 140lbs. Then I plan to start another slow and steady bulk over the Autumn, Winter and Spring periods leading into 2014.

Below is a good 5 year comparison shot - each taken on 1st April and each at the same body fat. In the first it's 2008 and I'm 146lbs and in the second it's 2013 and I'm 162lbs!

Attached Files:

#29 Akira-Kai, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013