1. JSF is shutting down soon. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

Andi 2010

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by andi, Dec 28, 2009.

1. andi

andi Well-Known Member

178.2!

The balance ball chair idea is awesome. with as much time as I sit at my desk, I can feel the difference it makes in my abs and back muscles - they're sore!!

In other news, I am now San Diego's Concert Photography "Examiner" (ie, reporter and photographer) for Examiner.com - "the insider source for everything local covering thousands of subjects across hundreds of cities," as they say.

Here's my bio and first article/photos.

It's just a part time gig covering events I already plan to attend, and it gives me an excuse to photograph and interview the performers! Payment is based on the amount of traffic my articles get and how many people subscribe to me, in addition to things like if I can refer other people to become examiners in other topics/cities or refer businesses to be site sponsors. So if you read my posts and subscribe to me I'll make a few pennies! (Literally. So far I've made 20 cents. Hee hee!) And if there's a topic that you're an "expert" on and want to cover for your city, please PM me so I can refer you! :D

2. andi

andi Well-Known Member

175.4 this morning after a spontaneous trip to Vegas! A much more athletic weekend than I was expecting. Chasing blues musicians around for a couple hours, crouching, squatting, bending, all while holding 4 lbs of camera up to your face is a surprisingly good upper body/abs workout. I'm sore all over :D

3. AndiMAC

AndiMAC Well-Known Member

Andi! so good to see you back..... missed you! :D

4. Gregg S

Gregg S Well-Known Member

Andi, glad to see you back in the states and enjoying life again. :D

I am disappointed in you though, I mean...Nikon? :nono:

Quad