1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

A Body in Progress - YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by aBodyInProgress, Aug 22, 2011.

1. aBodyInProgress

After years of "New Year's Resolutions" and "Birthday Resolutions" and other attempts that fizzled, I found that the thing which motivated me most was to take what I love doing - video production - and integrate it with my need to get in better shape. So "A Body in Progress" was born.

It's up to 21 episodes now - I won't link to each one individually, but here's the kick-off episode and the channel's URL.

http://www.youtube.com/abodyinprogress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99pJ1bQg9_E

2. aBodyInProgress

#2: It was interesting to look back on this one a couple days ago. One of those five goals has already been attained, a couple of them were definitely optimistic, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gq-YCjLpl0

3. raptor

raptor Well-Known Member

Cool idea, I'll have to check out some of them out.

4. aBodyInProgress

Please feel free. :-)

Comments and critiques of my efforts are also welcome.

5. marlon_dingle

marlon_dingle Member

Hi great vids on Youtube, i actually just watched episode 1 to episode 20 all back to back, awsome, i have to get to bed now, working in the morning, or i would have carried on watching, can't wait for the rest tomorrow night. Just wanna congratulate you on what you've achieved so far, also found the vids funny, you remind me of Tom Hanks ( hope that's a compliment ) keep up the good work. :tucool::claplow:

6. aBodyInProgress

One through 20 in one sitting, that's dedication! That's almost more material than watching "Titanic" or "Fellowship of the Ring" :P Thanks for stopping by - it's encouraging to have people watching; keeps me motivated to keep working out.

And yes, reminding you of Tom Hanks is a compliment. :-D

7. BusyChild

BusyChild Well-Known Member

Those are great! Its good to watch the progress and the commentary along with the humor.

8. JROD00

JROD00 Well-Known Member

Bumped into your YouTube channel and watched half a dozen of them tonight, very funny, I'll be keeping tabs on you.

Good Luck!!:tu: