1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

800 Pound Deadlift Club

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by Pete5, Nov 16, 2011.

1. tensdanny

tensdanny Well-Known Member

Anybody heard from Pete? I see he has all sorts of sponsorships, etc now. Word of the street is he is using steroids now. I sincerely hope not.

2. MT77

MT77 Active Member

I believe he's pretty open about it.

3. MT77

MT77 Active Member

Personally, I have no issue with Pete's choices. He knows the risks and rewards. There is a much deeper and broader understanding of how they work and how they can be used safely, than 10 years ago. Pete has access to that information from the elite level guys he competes with. TD, I think you should watch Bigger Stronger Faster and consider that AAS are not as evil as you make them out to be. If I had the natural talent of a Pete5 and wanted to take my lifting to world class levels, it would be impossible to avoid the temptation. Fortunately, I don't stand to gain "worldwide fame" from my lifts so I have avoided the temptation to use illegal supps thus far. Wouldn't make sense for me, but I totally understand his decision.