1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

6 Months to get AB'S

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by NZBOON, Mar 16, 2012.

1. NZBOON

NZBOON Active Member

Im currently 3 weeks into my 6 month cut, with the goal of getting abs, and in general pretty much slim down. I started out at 105kg and im currently 101.5kg. Slow going at the moment, I guess 1 kg a week isnt too bad, I really want to get under 100kg thou, Thats my 1st mini aim. Im going to post photos on here each week with an updated image. for now i will upload the STart image and the last 3 weeks progress pics.

I would really like to see if anyone can see much change and keep me motivated and inspired to achieve my goal of having abs and possibly become a Transformation of the Month candidate.

Thanks

P.S the Start image is on the left and if moves left each week.

Attached Files:

2. FatLenny

FatLenny Active Member

YOU DON'T HAVE ABS?!?

:ohnoes:

HOW DO YOU REMAIN UPRIGHT???

[/sarcasm]

Seriously... you've got a good start with some solid progress. Keep pushing. :tu:

3. george mavridis

george mavridis Active Member

Huge difference in 3 weeks, great work Kiwi

4. carguy

carguy Well-Known Member

I can see a big difference. You look like you are losing weight and adding muscle at the same time, a difficult thing to do. Kudos!

5. TooMuch

TooMuch Well-Known Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Obvious progress in those pictures, keep it up!

6. NZBOON

NZBOON Active Member

Any thoughts as to what my body fat percentage would be. My Calipers say im around 18.5%, id say im closer to 20%.

Anyone got any ideas??

7. Robert2006

Robert2006 Active Member

It's going to depend on your legs. They represent a chunk of weight and can be lean or not.

But reality is the difference between 18 and 20% is just noise. A different person doing the test differently might make a bigger a error then that.

Just make sure the trend keeps going in the right direction. Treat the calipers like the scale. It's just a sign post not something to get too hung up on.