1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

2tyrefyre vs. Robert28 vs. QuikZ06 vs. eodman12 vs. Chris_Otto

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by eodman12, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Robert28

Robert28 Well-Known Member

Starting weight : 242
    Last week's weight : 234
    This week's weight : 234
    Total change : -8

Mediocre effort, mediocre result this week. I missed my Tuesday workout because I left my clothes at home. Wanted to play some basketball to make up for it but got caught up in other things and ended up doing nothing. Also missed Friday due to something else that came up. Wednesday basketball was partially rained out and not nearly the workout I'm used to.

Not surprising then that the scale didn't move much. I was at 233 most of the week, though.

I will be more consistent this week. If the scale continues to stall, I'm going to have to readjust my schedule to move my cardio back to the morning.

How's everybody else doing?

2. QuikZ06

QuikZ06 Well-Known Member

Scale hasn't moved at all. I did a bf% check and it says I am down to 20% which would be a fat loss of 6 lbs and a mass gain of 6 lbs. I don't know. Either way I will update the photos for the 1 month post.

3. Chris_Otto

Chris_Otto Well-Known Member

I'm sorta hosed on getting workouts last week and this week due to a ton of family coming to visit this weekend. (800000 projects to finish in a short amount of time -- at least they're getting done though :D )

I'm down to 221 from 230. Lowest was 220.4 which I haven't seen since I graduated from college 6 years ago. The diet is doing the work for me this week as I've managed to fit in two maybe three workouts.... I look forward to two weeks from now when life is back to normal.

4. Robert28

Robert28 Well-Known Member

Hope everybody else is doing well. Everybody still onboard?

Sadly, I had a very weak couple of weeks. I live in south Florida, so I've been dodging hurricanes nonstop. I lost power for a couple of days, then the grocery store had almost nothing in-stock due to the outages. My gym was closed because there was no power, and when it was open I was busy helping people with shutters.

But I finally was able to buy what I need from the grocery store last night and I'm off and running again. My weight didn't go up as much as I feared (up to 234), but it was a wasted opportunity to drop further. I need to be really strict for these next few weeks to get back on track.

Hope to have good results to report next time.

5. eodman12

eodman12 Well-Known Member

Hey guys

Im down to 200 lbs but ive been underway so I cant post pics cause im away from home. Ive been running 13-15 miles a week. Tons of calenstenichs and lots of bike/elipitical! Nothing but time floatin in the ocean :). Im sticking To a STRICT 1800 calorie diet. I love the feel from running I can actually feel my body burning fat during day its awesome. Anywaz back to work.
    -Phil