1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

25% to 12% BF Challenge!

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by kkshaun, Jan 22, 2005.

1. ellipticer

ellipticer Well-Known Member

Nice job, mate! It looks like you haven't dropped much on the scale so you must be building muscle under there? That's a great way to do it..

I'm down to 181-183 depending on time of day. Not dropping nearly as fast now, sort of levelling out myself-- still losing fat though, just adding muscle. I'm around 16% BF.. I think you will be the first one to make it here! Everyone else has pretty much said goodbye to this dead challenge.

I'm taking a week off right now-- cruising-- where I don't have to go to failure in the gym. I need a bit of recovery after pushing really hard for 8 weeks; I'll give my body a week of rest and the skin some time to catch up.

2. kkshaun

kkshaun Well-Known Member

Hey guys!

Sorry I've been absent so long..been working like crazy & went on a little vacation. Glad to see some of you hangin' in there! I've been working out hard and steady. I'm seeing great results from the Max-ot routine! I haven't measured my BF lately..no idea, however I think I'm getting close to my first goal. The beach photo was taken around March 26th.

Keep rockin' guys!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VISIT MYSPACE!

3. 8packboy

8packboy Well-Known Member

163 pounds this morning - 2 pounds change from last week. I have increased my cardio and been trying to eat as clean as possible. I have also added lots of protein in my diet with shakes.

4. kkshaun

Good job! :tucool:

5. 8packboy

I checked my body fat again its 14.2% now, just hope it keeps dropping steadily and I see those abs of mine.

6. kkshaun

That's awesome.. you're almost there! I believe I'll have to get my BF down around 10% to get that 6 pack..I'm not really so concerned with that, as I believe it would take (for me anyway..) an unusual amount of regimentation. I just want to keep my BF in a very healthy zone. I think I've achieved that..just have to keep it now!

Great job! :tu:

7. 8packboy

I screwed up big time and didnt workout for ONE WEEK plus diet was horrible, I hate myself for letting go when Im so near to my goal. I promise myself that the next 3 weeks are gona be very disciplined and I will have 2 workout sessions i.e. Morning Cardio ( upto 30 mins) Evening Weights ( 45 mins to 6 mins).

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE?

8. kkshaun

Don't worry about it..just get back in the groove!

:tu:

9. ellipticer

ellipticer Well-Known Member

Hey wassup old friends.... Lookin REAL strong KKshaun, good job! 8pack-- got any more photos? I checked your log... but nice work and don't sweat a week off, just consider it a 'metabolism reset.'

I stopped cutting at 181 lbs, about 15.5% by the 3-point formula. I really think it is more like 18% which is what I get going by an average of 9-point formulas... no sweat about the number and I never cared about abs. I started bulking :)

I'd much rather be big than cut.... so I'll add some weight before cutting fat again. Here I am after putting on 12 lbs (old 193 vs new 193 -- 2.5 months apart):

[​IMG]