1. JSF is shutting down soon. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

2014 Autumngirl Journal (Reports Only)

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by autumngirl, Sep 20, 2014.

1. autumngirl

autumngirl Well-Known Member

Quarter 2 / 2014

Originally Posted by autumngirl on Fri, June 20th, 2014, 01:23 AM

Summary

I am back almost 1.5 years after, made a lot of life changes, toward moving into a positive lifestyle, the hard and extensive work has caused me to ignore my healthy and fitness lifestyle, with a full-time high-demand job and full-time postgraduate program. My ideal versus current status are as follow:

Before 2009
    Age = 25
    Height = 165cm
    Weight = 55 kg (Ideal Weight)
    Body composition = fat and bones

Age = 29
    Height = 165 cm
    Weight = 68 Kg
    Body composition = fat and muslces (Ideal body composition)

2014 (Current Status)
    Age = 31
    Height = 165 cm
    Weight = 74 Kg
    Body composition = Overweight

1st 40 days Program (Quarter 2/2014)

My plan to go from current status move slowly toward ideal status:

1) Focus on moving around as much as possible (I have to use my desk a lot to work and study, frequent intervals of rest to move around, can improve focus and memory retention).

2) Drink plenty of water to stay well-dehydrated (I live in a hot arid region, that increase my body demand, to fluids especially water, to maintain well-being).

3) Focus on cardio training, not weight training (I have to increase my cardio fitness level, that is definitely a-must, before weight training, my legs have low circulation and will swell around after fitness - alarm sign).

4) Maintain healthy eating habits by elimination of fast/junk food and increase of vegetables intake (I have stomach issues relate to reflux which means less food is a must to heal- alarm sign).

5) Most-importantly self-motivation as I move toward a happy and positive life, take underachieve of goals as an opportunity to achieve success by start in a wise manner.

Originally Posted by autumngirl on Wed, September 17th, 2014, 11:06 AM

Analysis (after almost 67 days).

I have started with a 40 days program that has caused me to lose around four (4) kgs, when I sit back and reflect on my plan, it seems my major issues, when it comes to maintain quality of life, is summarized in three words stress, stress, stress.

Conclusion: Focus on relaxation, meditation and deep detoxification.

Recommendations: I'll talk about my new program, which will be another 40 days program.