1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

2014 Autumngirl Journal (Reports Only)

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by autumngirl, Sep 20, 2014.

1. autumngirl

autumngirl Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

Quarter 2 / 2014

Originally Posted by autumngirl on Fri, June 20th, 2014, 01:23 AM

Summary

I am back almost 1.5 years after, made a lot of life changes, toward moving into a positive lifestyle, the hard and extensive work has caused me to ignore my healthy and fitness lifestyle, with a full-time high-demand job and full-time postgraduate program. My ideal versus current status are as follow:

Before 2009
    Age = 25
    Height = 165cm
    Weight = 55 kg (Ideal Weight)
    Body composition = fat and bones

Age = 29
    Height = 165 cm
    Weight = 68 Kg
    Body composition = fat and muslces (Ideal body composition)

2014 (Current Status)
    Age = 31
    Height = 165 cm
    Weight = 74 Kg
    Body composition = Overweight

1st 40 days Program (Quarter 2/2014)

My plan to go from current status move slowly toward ideal status:

1) Focus on moving around as much as possible (I have to use my desk a lot to work and study, frequent intervals of rest to move around, can improve focus and memory retention).

2) Drink plenty of water to stay well-dehydrated (I live in a hot arid region, that increase my body demand, to fluids especially water, to maintain well-being).

3) Focus on cardio training, not weight training (I have to increase my cardio fitness level, that is definitely a-must, before weight training, my legs have low circulation and will swell around after fitness - alarm sign).

4) Maintain healthy eating habits by elimination of fast/junk food and increase of vegetables intake (I have stomach issues relate to reflux which means less food is a must to heal- alarm sign).

5) Most-importantly self-motivation as I move toward a happy and positive life, take underachieve of goals as an opportunity to achieve success by start in a wise manner.

Originally Posted by autumngirl on Wed, September 17th, 2014, 11:06 AM

Analysis (after almost 67 days).

I have started with a 40 days program that has caused me to lose around four (4) kgs, when I sit back and reflect on my plan, it seems my major issues, when it comes to maintain quality of life, is summarized in three words stress, stress, stress.

Conclusion: Focus on relaxation, meditation and deep detoxification.

Recommendations: I'll talk about my new program, which will be another 40 days program.