1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

2006 Men's Fashion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by chicanerous, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Skoorb

Skoorb Well-Known Member

I dress in inexpensive and timeless clothing but have a build that makes me look better than my peers in almost anything anyway :) And the ladies know it!

2. Wasted

Wasted Well-Known Member

While we might not be wearing shorts exactly like that in a year, I'd say there'll be a possibility for the shorts to just move up slightly. These things do suprisingly seem to be accurate, just always way way way overdone.

3. chicanerous

chicanerous Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

I think a shortening of the shorts has been a long time coming. The past few years shorts have been approaching the length of capris. I think that's hip-hop, hanging off your ass, style inspired.

4. marcus

marcus Well-Known Member

I agree, those shorts look good. I rarely wear shorts (except for working out) but I would never ever wear shorts that go lower than the knee.

haha, good one.

Key phrase. You can't go wrong dressing timelessly. Trends come and go, but there a certain articles of clothing that last for ages and never grow old.

Speaking of Men's Fashion. I sometimes use AskMen.com
    They seem to have some good tips on how to be cool, but not too cool is you know what I mean.