1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

15% OFF SALE!

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by mastover, Aug 27, 2009.

1. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

Beginning September 1st, all throughout the month till September 30th, I am honoring a special 15% OFF on all of my online training/nutrition packages. This is a great opportunity to get back into shape if the summer hasn't been too kind with your efforts of staying on a routine of sensible eating and training.

I am also offering an unadvertised service normally reserved for the intermediate or advanced male/female lifter, competitive bodybuilder/figure athlete, or sports competitor. This service includes the following only:
    - Pre, Intra, Post workout supplementation recommendations which is based upon your training goals, individual statistics, bodybuilding, fitness, figure, sports specific goals.
    - Unlimited e mail and PM communication. You also get my cell phone # and can call me up to 3x per day for 10 minutes each call.
    - Help in bringing up lagging body parts in as little as four weeks.
    The cost is $125 per month and is for people who already have their diet and training dialed in. Simply click on the 1 month training/nutrition logo on my web site and type in the word SPECIAL to order this package.

The above offers are available TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 1st!!

2. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

Just a quick reminder about the 15% OFF special I am running for the entire month of September, beginning tomorrow!

I also have two additional specials which can be ordered straight from the web page WITHOUT having to hit the paypal logo and typing in the word 'SPECIAL'! :)