1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

15% OFF For January, 2012!

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by mastover, Dec 30, 2011.

1. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

15% OFF SALE FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF JANUARY!!

Here is the opportunity to get 2012 off to a sizzling start by taking the reigns and steering your health towards higher levels. No "New Year's Resolutioners" wanted!! Only people who are serious about long term commitment to excellence!!

I've had people ask me if they have to be a registered member here on JSF to take advantage of my sales. NO!! My sales are open to anyone! Members, visitors, guests.... EVERYONE!!

Sale begins midnight, December 31st!!

This includes all my training and diet programs!!

2. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

Just a short reminder.... This will be my lowest prices of the new year. If you search for online training and nutrition programs from different trainers, their prices are 50%-60% higher than what my regular prices reflect! And if you try to email them questions, your best bet is a 1-2 WEEK WAIT. You have unlimited consultation with me and I usually get back to your questions almost immediately. If not the first 12 hours! I am with you every step of the way and will make all necessary adjustments along your path to success!

SALE BEGINS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

3. raptor

raptor Well-Known Member

I sent you an email :tucool: