Please Support Our Sponsors and Advertisers!
JSF Amazon Mall
AtLarge Nutrition Results
John Stone Fitness
Brick City Bicycles

Go Back   John Stone Fitness Forums > Main Fitness Forums > Fat Loss/Cutting

Fat Loss/Cutting Get ripped. This forum is for those who have already invested time into learning about fat loss. Beginners should post in the beginner's forum.

Droppin it like it Hot!
Old Fri, May 11th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #1
BigieSmallz

Sex: Male
Stats: 5 foot 10 272 lbs
Default Droppin it like it Hot!

Hey guys so since the Monday after Easter Sunday I have managed to loose 26 lbs which when I weighed myself this morning it was 246. I have been doing low weight and lots of reps. Also putting in atleas 25 mins cardio a day. I took a break the past two days because my upper body is killing me. I was talking to a friend from work and he was talking about this Insanity or HIIT I think you guys call it. He said if you did this and lift you will continue to shed more lbs. Thoughts/suggestions?

Old Fri, May 11th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #2
KT Monahan

Stats: 5'11" - 200 lbs - @23+% BF

I think you are making great progress and should stay with whatever program you have been doing since Easter a little while longer. Fitness ADD is a big problem for a lot of people, myself included. Insanity is a pretty intense program and would burn a lot of calories, but I think you should stay on the path that has been working for you .... for now. In a couple of months or if you plateau then maybe switch up routines. But go with what has been working.

Old Fri, May 11th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #3
BigieSmallz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT Monahan View Post
I think you are making great progress and should stay with whatever program you have been doing since Easter a little while longer. Fitness ADD is a big problem for a lot of people, myself included. Insanity is a pretty intense program and would burn a lot of calories, but I think you should stay on the path that has been working for you .... for now. In a couple of months or if you plateau then maybe switch up routines. But go with what has been working.
Ok cool thanks for the advice I appriciate it.

Old Sat, May 19th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #4
BigieSmallz

30 lbs!!!! That is what I dropped. I put my big ass on the scale this morning and it said 242.5. That is a 30 lb drop since Easter, which I think was 5 weeks ago. I also calculated my BMI even though I dont know shit about it, it was 34.7. I have been taking the past couple weeks off working out but going back at it this week.

Cheers