Please Support Our Sponsors and Advertisers!
JSF Amazon Mall
AtLarge Nutrition Results
John Stone Fitness
Brick City Bicycles

Go Back   John Stone Fitness Forums > Fat Loss, Muscle Building & Body Transformation > Gym Equipment

Gym Equipment Cardio, strength training and other gym equipment questions and reviews.

Sportline HR Monitor
Old Tue, May 8th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #1
dso

Sex: Male
Default Sportline HR Monitor

Hey guys.

I have a Sportline solo 915 any touch heart rate monitor that I have been using for about a month now. My only complaint is that it will beep like crazy after about 15 or 20 minutes, then it stops reading my HR. I don't have the book anymore, but does anyone know why its doing this? It gets real annoying when I'm 40 minutes into Insanity and I can't check my HR. Is there some type of setting its on that's making it do this? I noticed that when it beeps if I check my HR it won't do that as soon, but it wants me to check it like every 30 seconds and I can't always do it when I'm in the middle of something. Does anyone know what the deal is here? Thanks.

Old Wed, May 9th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #2
Shamie

Sex: Male
Stats: height: 5'10; weight: goal: 165

Quote:
I have a Sportline solo 915 any touch heart rate monitor that I have been using for about a month now. My only complaint is that it will beep like crazy after about 15 or 20 minutes, then it stops reading my HR.
It is probably set up for a minimum & maximum heart rate. When you are out of that range it beeps. Probably you can go to their website, or type your model # in a seach engine, and the manual is online. I have the Timex hr monitor, and I had the same problem at the start, until I changed the setting, so the beep is shut off. I also changed the minimum and maximum heart rate setting also (but that wasn't necessary after I shut off the beep).
http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/s...ad.php?t=40698

My journal:
http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/s...ad.php?t=25845